Using an Email Invitation
- From the email, click the link in the email. The MyCareCorner page is launched.
- Click Continue. The Invitation Code screen is displayed. Click Submit.
NOTE: when launching directly from the email, the Invitation Code screen is not displayed and you can proceed to step 3.
- The Create Your MyCareCorner Account page is displayed.
- If you already have an account created, enter your Email and Password and click Sign In. You may skip to step 10. Otherwise, click Create Account and proceed with step 5.
If you already have an account created, enter your Email and Password and click Sign In. You may skip to step 10. Otherwise, click Create Account and proceed with step 5.
- Enter your information in the fields provided: First Name, Last Name, Relationship, Sex, and Date of Birth.
- In the Create Account fields, enter an email address and password using the fields provided: Email, Password, Confirm Password.
- Enter the characters you see in the field provided
- Check the I agree to the Terms and Conditions box.
- Click Create Account. A verification question may be displayed. If so, answer the question and click Submit. The Information Transfer page is displayed
- In the Select the record that MyPortal will be able to access field, use the drop-down list to select the record (or person's name) whose information is being transferred to MyCareCorner (see note below). IMPORTANT: If you do not see the correct person's name, click the Add record button to add the person to the drop-down list so that it can be selected. [To add a record, click Add record. In the Create New Record screen, enter the First Name, Last Name, Relationship, Sex, and Date of Birth of the patient record you wish to add. Enter the characters and click Create. The new record is now an option in the drop-down list.]
NOTE: It is important to note that multiple patients can be set up under one account (or email address/password combination) so that spouses and/or children can be accessed from a single account holder.
- Click Allow. The Access Approved screen is displayed. Click Home to go to the MyCareCorner patient portal home page. As the home page is displayed, a Data Loading message is displayed. Once the message disappears, refresh your browser to ensure the health record data is displayed. If an Error Occurred while getting your data. Please talk to customer service message is displayed, contact your healthcare provider/facility.