Perkins County Health Services, Grant Medical Clinic, and Perkins County Family Clinic are currently limiting visitors due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The following restrictions are in place:
* Outpatient clinics and services:
We are allowing one person to accompany the patients to their outpatient appointments. This person accompanying them should be an adult immediate family member. This includes outpatient clinics, lab, diagnostic imaging, and physical therapy. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in unless needing treatment.
* Hospital Inpatients:
Only immediate family members of inpatients will be allowed to visit, and they must be symptom free. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in unless needing treatment.
* The symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, sore throat, cough, and difficulty breathing. All outpatients will be contacted before their outpatient appointments and asked screening questions. All patients and visitors will also be screened for temperature and symptoms upon arrival at the hospital, Grant Medical Clinic, or Perkins County Family Clinic.
* As a patient, your best defense against respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19 and influenza are social distancing and hand washing.
Golden Ours Convalescent Home and Park Ridge Assisted Living
* No visitors will be allowed until further notice.
The health and safety of our patients and visitors is a top priority at our facilities. We understand how important the support of loved ones and friends is to patients during their hospital stay. However, COVID-19 requires us to temporarily adjust our visiting policy in order to keep our patients, residents, and visitors safe from infection.
We continue to implement vigorous policies and procedures to address COVID-19 and are following all governmental recommendations as well. If you have any questions about the updated visiting policy, please contact a member of the patient’s healthcare team.
Thank you for your understanding and for adhering to these policies to help us keep our patients, residents, families, staff, and visitors protected and healthy during this time.
Credible resources for more information on COVID-19
* Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention